In this video, Jay offers social media tips to help businesses succeed.
You’ll learn why Jay talks of “Noah’s ark” in social media and why Twitter and Facebook are not a social media strategy. He shares a wealth of information. Be sure to see the other takeaways below.
Some key takeaways:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Twitter is a “tools strategy” not a “social media strategy”
- You need to “be social” and not “do social”
- Build a social media playbook with key players in your company
- Figure out what is being said about you and where
- Creating content is the future (especially video), bypassing traditional media
- Location-based social media will be hot in next 18 months
- Yelp has added checkin’s to their app for authenticity
- Facebook metrics can be better than Google Analytics
- Facebook should be part of your sales funnel
- Email can have a social component
Please share your thoughts and comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.