How to Influence People With Social Media
Mark shares how social media influence impacts businesses today. You’ll learn how businesses are using social scoring platforms to engage with their audiences, and how to improve your influence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to create influence through your content
- When brands consult your Klout scores
- How businesses leverage word-of-mouth influencers
- What businesses can do to use social scoring
- Three things to improve your influence scores
- The content formula RITE: Relevant, Interesting, Timely, Entertaining content
- Why Twitter is now being adopted by new demographics
- How to use Twitter as a “building block” to start growing your social influence today
What do you think? Do you track your Klout scores? What tips do you have to share about growing your social influence? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »