In this video, you’ll find the best Twitter tools for your business needs. Laura also gives some great insights into how you can use Twitter to connect with your audience, even offline.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- A few favorite Twitter tools to check out (CoTweet, HootSuite, MediaFunnel)
- Laura’s advice to succeed on Twitter: Be useful. Listen, learn, care and serve
- Which company uses TwitGift to send chocolate-chip cookies and why
- How Twitter can help you make the online-offline connection with your audience
- How FastFollow helps you interact with a mass audience
How does your business use Twitter? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.