Paul explains why you need to avoid creating content that is “here today, gone tomorrow and a week later makes you look bad.” He also shares why it’s good to invest in creating content with a long shelf life and how to create timeless content.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS May 11TH!
- How to produce content that is good 10 years from now
- How to avoid giving cues dating the content you create
- Why the shelf life of your content matters
- How to match your content with when and where your audience consumes it
- Discover which content is “never-green”
- Why you should consider taking the dates off of your articles
- What you need to know before you start podcasting
- Why podcasting’s power is in the channel and not the media format
Is your content timeless? What’s your favorite content creation tip? Please leave your comments below.