Paul explains why you need to avoid creating content that is “here today, gone tomorrow and a week later makes you look bad.” He also shares why it’s good to invest in creating content with a long shelf life and how to create timeless content.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- How to produce content that is good 10 years from now
- How to avoid giving cues dating the content you create
- Why the shelf life of your content matters
- How to match your content with when and where your audience consumes it
- Discover which content is “never-green”
- Why you should consider taking the dates off of your articles
- What you need to know before you start podcasting
- Why podcasting’s power is in the channel and not the media format
Is your content timeless? What’s your favorite content creation tip? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.