Paul explains why you need to avoid creating content that is “here today, gone tomorrow and a week later makes you look bad.” He also shares why it’s good to invest in creating content with a long shelf life and how to create timeless content.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, September 17th 2019.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How to produce content that is good 10 years from now
- How to avoid giving cues dating the content you create
- Why the shelf life of your content matters
- How to match your content with when and where your audience consumes it
- Discover which content is “never-green”
- Why you should consider taking the dates off of your articles
- What you need to know before you start podcasting
- Why podcasting’s power is in the channel and not the media format
Is your content timeless? What’s your favorite content creation tip? Please leave your comments below.