Paul explains why you need to avoid creating content that is “here today, gone tomorrow and a week later makes you look bad.” He also shares why it's good to invest in creating content with a long shelf life and how to create timeless content.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- How to produce content that is good 10 years from now
- How to avoid giving cues dating the content you create
- Why the shelf life of your content matters
- How to match your content with when and where your audience consumes it
- Discover which content is “never-green”
- Why you should consider taking the dates off of your articles
- What you need to know before you start podcasting
- Why podcasting's power is in the channel and not the media format
Is your content timeless? What's your favorite content creation tip? Please leave your comments below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS