Paul explains why you need to avoid creating content that is “here today, gone tomorrow and a week later makes you look bad.” He also shares why it’s good to invest in creating content with a long shelf life and how to create timeless content.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Instagram Marketing Training - Online!
Want to improve your engagement and sales with Instagram? Then join the largest and best gathering of Instagram marketing experts as they share their proven strategies. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction focused on organic Instagram marketing, content creation, and Instagram ads. Become the Instagram marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS — STARTS JULY 13TH!
- How to produce content that is good 10 years from now
- How to avoid giving cues dating the content you create
- Why the shelf life of your content matters
- How to match your content with when and where your audience consumes it
- Discover which content is “never-green”
- Why you should consider taking the dates off of your articles
- What you need to know before you start podcasting
- Why podcasting’s power is in the channel and not the media format
Is your content timeless? What’s your favorite content creation tip? Please leave your comments below.