Mark shares how social media influence impacts businesses today. You'll learn how businesses are using social scoring platforms to engage with their audiences, and how to improve your influence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How to create influence through your content
- When brands consult your Klout scores
- How businesses leverage word-of-mouth influencers
- What businesses can do to use social scoring
- Three things to improve your influence scores
- The content formula RITE: Relevant, Interesting, Timely, Entertaining content
- Why Twitter is now being adopted by new demographics
- How to use Twitter as a “building block” to start growing your social influence today
What do you think? Do you track your Klout scores? What tips do you have to share about growing your social influence? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.