Mark shares how social media influence impacts businesses today. You’ll learn how businesses are using social scoring platforms to engage with their audiences, and how to improve your influence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS May 7TH!
- How to create influence through your content
- When brands consult your Klout scores
- How businesses leverage word-of-mouth influencers
- What businesses can do to use social scoring
- Three things to improve your influence scores
- The content formula RITE: Relevant, Interesting, Timely, Entertaining content
- Why Twitter is now being adopted by new demographics
- How to use Twitter as a “building block” to start growing your social influence today
What do you think? Do you track your Klout scores? What tips do you have to share about growing your social influence? Please leave them below.