Mark shares how social media influence impacts businesses today. You’ll learn how businesses are using social scoring platforms to engage with their audiences, and how to improve your influence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.
- How to create influence through your content
- When brands consult your Klout scores
- How businesses leverage word-of-mouth influencers
- What businesses can do to use social scoring
- Three things to improve your influence scores
- The content formula RITE: Relevant, Interesting, Timely, Entertaining content
- Why Twitter is now being adopted by new demographics
- How to use Twitter as a “building block” to start growing your social influence today
What do you think? Do you track your Klout scores? What tips do you have to share about growing your social influence? Please leave them below.