In this video I interview Pat Flynn, founder of Smart Passive Income.
Pat tells the story behind his successful online business and shares the importance of the role podcasting plays in connecting with his blog audience. You’ll also discover why podcasting adds value to your online presence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- How Pat expands his business with passive income streams
- Discover how to combine podcasting with blogging
- How podcasts differ from blogs
- The value of your voice on podcasts
- How to provide intimacy for your audience
- The challenges of getting started with podcasting
- How people discover your blog through your podcasts
- What’s a good strategy to find people to interview for your show
- Why you should interview regular people in addition to well-known experts
What do you think? Do you have a following with podcasting? What tips do you have to share about growing your audience with podcasting? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.