Joe shares the story behind the Content Marketing Institute and explains why content marketing is not a fad and is here to stay.
You’ll also learn how a multi-author blog can help your business and what you need to know to develop one.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Experience Social Media Marketing World Without the Travel
Imagine learning from the world's top social marketing pros, with our new On-Demand Ticket.
You’ll get real business-building ideas, without ever leaving your home or office.
Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want!CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Why there will always be stories to be told
- How a multi-author blog helps to create community
- How to recruit authors for a multi-author blog
- Why it’s important to connect with experts
- Why it’s best to think about giving without thinking of what you want to get back
- What makes for great content
- Understand the connection between content and social media
- Why you need to figure out your content mission
- Why you need to focus on building great content and then adding a social sharing strategy
- Why there’s value in physical events
How does your business use content marketing? Do you have any content marketing tips to share? Please leave your comments below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥GET TICKETS NOW