Joe shares the story behind the Content Marketing Institute and explains why content marketing is not a fad and is here to stay.
You’ll also learn how a multi-author blog can help your business and what you need to know to develop one.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Why there will always be stories to be told
- How a multi-author blog helps to create community
- How to recruit authors for a multi-author blog
- Why it’s important to connect with experts
- Why it’s best to think about giving without thinking of what you want to get back
- What makes for great content
- Understand the connection between content and social media
- Why you need to figure out your content mission
- Why you need to focus on building great content and then adding a social sharing strategy
- Why there’s value in physical events
How does your business use content marketing? Do you have any content marketing tips to share? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.