Joe shares the story behind the Content Marketing Institute and explains why content marketing is not a fad and is here to stay.
You’ll also learn how a multi-author blog can help your business and what you need to know to develop one.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Wednesday, November 13th, 2019.
- Why there will always be stories to be told
- How a multi-author blog helps to create community
- How to recruit authors for a multi-author blog
- Why it’s important to connect with experts
- Why it’s best to think about giving without thinking of what you want to get back
- What makes for great content
- Understand the connection between content and social media
- Why you need to figure out your content mission
- Why you need to focus on building great content and then adding a social sharing strategy
- Why there’s value in physical events
How does your business use content marketing? Do you have any content marketing tips to share? Please leave your comments below.