Scott shares how to connect and engage your customers with social media. He also explains how Ford uses Google+ and blogging to engage customers and what this means for their business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Experience Social Media Marketing World Without the Travel
Imagine learning from the world's top social marketing pros without ever leaving your home or office.
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with an On-Demand Ticket. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want! You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas without having to deal with the stress or expense of travel.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Ford’s experience with Google+ and its potential for brands
- How the conversation on Google+ is different
- How their blogging impacts sales
- What Ford is doing to stimulate fan engagement
- How Ford wants to bring social media inside cars
- How to make humor work in your social media marketing
- Why you need to focus on creating a story
- The upcoming trends in social media
What do you think? How does your company engage with your audience on social media? What tips do you have to share about social media engagement? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥