In this video I interview Scott Monty, head of social media at Ford Motor Company.
Scott shares how to connect and engage your customers with social media. He also explains how Ford uses Google+ and blogging to engage customers and what this means for their business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- Ford's experience with Google+ and its potential for brands
- How the conversation on Google+ is different
- How their blogging impacts sales
- What Ford is doing to stimulate fan engagement
- How Ford wants to bring social media inside cars
- How to make humor work in your social media marketing
- Why you need to focus on creating a story
- The upcoming trends in social media
Connect with Scott on Twitter @scottmonty and check out Ford Social and Scott's Social Media Marketing blog.
What do you think? How does your company engage with your audience on social media? What tips do you have to share about social media engagement? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS