Scott shares how to connect and engage your customers with social media. He also explains how Ford uses Google+ and blogging to engage customers and what this means for their business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Ford’s experience with Google+ and its potential for brands
- How the conversation on Google+ is different
- How their blogging impacts sales
- What Ford is doing to stimulate fan engagement
- How Ford wants to bring social media inside cars
- How to make humor work in your social media marketing
- Why you need to focus on creating a story
- The upcoming trends in social media
What do you think? How does your company engage with your audience on social media? What tips do you have to share about social media engagement? Please leave them below.