In this video I interview Mitch Joel, author of Six Pixels of Separation and president of Twist Image.
Mitch shares insights into how content has changed the way we do business.
He also gives you insights into the questions to ask to find the right marketing strategy for your business today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- What questions you need to ask to get results from your social media strategy
- The ultimate question to define your business model
- How to build your strategy around the “why”
- How businesses can use a blog to reach a wider audience
- Why your blog needs to be driven with a journalistic framework
- The connection between social media and sales
- How to make your content as findable and shareable as possible
- How video has changed and how it can help your business
Connect with Mitch on Twitter @mitchjoel and find him on Twist Image.
What do you think? What tips do you have to share about using content for your business today? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS