Mitch shares insights into how content has changed the way we do business.
He also gives you insights into the questions to ask to find the right marketing strategy for your business today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- What questions you need to ask to get results from your social media strategy
- The ultimate question to define your business model
- How to build your strategy around the “why”
- How businesses can use a blog to reach a wider audience
- Why your blog needs to be driven with a journalistic framework
- The connection between social media and sales
- How to make your content as findable and shareable as possible
- How video has changed and how it can help your business
What do you think? What tips do you have to share about using content for your business today? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.