How to Grow a Blog and Following With Podcasting
In this video I interview Pat Flynn, founder of Smart Passive Income.
Pat tells the story behind his successful online business and shares the importance of the role podcasting plays in connecting with his blog audience. You’ll also discover why podcasting adds value to your online presence.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Pat expands his business with passive income streams
- Discover how to combine podcasting with blogging
- How podcasts differ from blogs
- The value of your voice on podcasts
- How to provide intimacy for your audience
- The challenges of getting started with podcasting
- How people discover your blog through your podcasts
- What’s a good strategy to find people to interview for your show
- Why you should interview regular people in addition to well-known experts
What do you think? Do you have a following with podcasting? What tips do you have to share about growing your audience with podcasting? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »