Tom shares insights into current trends in social media.
You’ll also discover why you need to know how research is carried out and how to interpret social media trends.
Tom gives you the questions you need to ask before following these trends to drive your business forward successfully.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Where to expect growth in social media in the future
- The challenges of conducting social media research
- Why you need to know what you don’t know
- How non-response bias impacts research data
- How businesses should make sense of social media research
- Why you should not develop answers based on research
- Ask your customers “Hey, is this a problem or not?”
- The roles of social media monitoring: real-time data and “slow data”
- Why you need to also do research on changes over time
- Why you need to look at data and ask what’s missing
What do you think? Do you do any research on your social media activities? What’s been your experience? Please leave your comments below.