Tom shares insights into current trends in social media.
You’ll also discover why you need to know how research is carried out and how to interpret social media trends.
Tom gives you the questions you need to ask before following these trends to drive your business forward successfully.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Media Marketing Society (Ongoing Online Training)
Want to confidently secure your future? Is your mission to bring in more revenue, attract better leads, or increase exposure for your company or clients? The Society Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers—a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable. Join thousands of your peers and receive ongoing training, support from pros, and access to a community of supportive marketers who understand your struggle.
- Where to expect growth in social media in the future
- The challenges of conducting social media research
- Why you need to know what you don’t know
- How non-response bias impacts research data
- How businesses should make sense of social media research
- Why you should not develop answers based on research
- Ask your customers “Hey, is this a problem or not?”
- The roles of social media monitoring: real-time data and “slow data”
- Why you need to also do research on changes over time
- Why you need to look at data and ask what’s missing
What do you think? Do you do any research on your social media activities? What’s been your experience? Please leave your comments below.