Tom shares insights into current trends in social media.
You’ll also discover why you need to know how research is carried out and how to interpret social media trends.
Tom gives you the questions you need to ask before following these trends to drive your business forward successfully.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Where to expect growth in social media in the future
- The challenges of conducting social media research
- Why you need to know what you don’t know
- How non-response bias impacts research data
- How businesses should make sense of social media research
- Why you should not develop answers based on research
- Ask your customers “Hey, is this a problem or not?”
- The roles of social media monitoring: real-time data and “slow data”
- Why you need to also do research on changes over time
- Why you need to look at data and ask what’s missing
What do you think? Do you do any research on your social media activities? What’s been your experience? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about Web3?
Follow the Web3 Business podcast to find out how Web3 will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.