Tom shares insights into current trends in social media.
You'll also discover why you need to know how research is carried out and how to interpret social media trends.
Tom gives you the questions you need to ask before following these trends to drive your business forward successfully.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- Where to expect growth in social media in the future
- The challenges of conducting social media research
- Why you need to know what you don't know
- How non-response bias impacts research data
- How businesses should make sense of social media research
- Why you should not develop answers based on research
- Ask your customers “Hey, is this a problem or not?”
- The roles of social media monitoring: real-time data and “slow data”
- Why you need to also do research on changes over time
- Why you need to look at data and ask what's missing
What do you think? Do you do any research on your social media activities? What's been your experience? Please leave your comments below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.