Shashi shares how Twitter became a core component of Network Solutions' social media strategy.
You'll learn how Network Solutions uses Twitter to monitor and improve their reputation. And Shashi also shares some valuable tips for you to monitor your brand's reputation online.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How to figure out if your customers are on Twitter
- How to turn around a negative reputation through Twitter
- Why you need to harmonize customer expectations across the different social platforms
- Why you need to respond within 29 minutes when something breaks on social media
- How to prepare for a social media crisis
- How to look at social media as a tool to build human connections
Do you use Twitter to monitor your brand and connect with customers? What tips do you have to share about using Twitter? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.