Shashi shares how Twitter became a core component of Network Solutions’ social media strategy.
You’ll learn how Network Solutions uses Twitter to monitor and improve their reputation. And Shashi also shares some valuable tips for you to monitor your brand’s reputation online.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- How to figure out if your customers are on Twitter
- How to turn around a negative reputation through Twitter
- Why you need to harmonize customer expectations across the different social platforms
- Why you need to respond within 29 minutes when something breaks on social media
- How to prepare for a social media crisis
- How to look at social media as a tool to build human connections
Do you use Twitter to monitor your brand and connect with customers? What tips do you have to share about using Twitter? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.