In this video I interview Lewis Howes, author of the book LinkedWorking. Lewis shares how businesses can benefit from LinkedIn.
Listen to the useful tips Lewis shares in this video to get the most out of this business networking platform. Below you'll find a few takeaways to listen for.
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Here is what you'll learn in this interview:
- Why businesses should be on LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn questions and answers to benefit your business
- Why you need to complete your LinkedIn profile 100%
- How to set up the links in your profile for stronger calls to action
- How to use LinkedIn groups
- Why you should add as many contacts as possible
You can find out more about Lewis on his website here.
Do you use LinkedIn? How is it working for you? Have you tried any of these tips? Please comment below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS