Leo talks about the story behind growing Zen Habits to over 210,000 subscribers. And he also shares how to simplify life and focus on things that matter most to get more done while doing less.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- How Leo grew Zen Habits into a mega-blog by sharing real stuff
- What the turning points were that made the difference in growing Zen Habits
- What to write about to grow your blog readership
- How social media helped grow Leo’s blog
- How to simplify your life, do less and get more done
- Why you should focus on things with more impact
- Learn to say no, even to yourself
Leo’s biggest blogging tip: If you are genuine, all you need is to focus on helping people and pour your heart into that in order to succeed.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? What has worked well for you in growing your blog? Please share your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.