Leo talks about the story behind growing Zen Habits to over 210,000 subscribers. And he also shares how to simplify life and focus on things that matter most to get more done while doing less.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Friday, December 6th, 2019.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How Leo grew Zen Habits into a mega-blog by sharing real stuff
- What the turning points were that made the difference in growing Zen Habits
- What to write about to grow your blog readership
- How social media helped grow Leo’s blog
- How to simplify your life, do less and get more done
- Why you should focus on things with more impact
- Learn to say no, even to yourself
Leo’s biggest blogging tip: If you are genuine, all you need is to focus on helping people and pour your heart into that in order to succeed.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? What has worked well for you in growing your blog? Please share your comments below.