Leo talks about the story behind growing Zen Habits to over 210,000 subscribers. And he also shares how to simplify life and focus on things that matter most to get more done while doing less.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Leo grew Zen Habits into a mega-blog by sharing real stuff
- What the turning points were that made the difference in growing Zen Habits
- What to write about to grow your blog readership
- How social media helped grow Leo’s blog
- How to simplify your life, do less and get more done
- Why you should focus on things with more impact
- Learn to say no, even to yourself
Leo’s biggest blogging tip: If you are genuine, all you need is to focus on helping people and pour your heart into that in order to succeed.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? What has worked well for you in growing your blog? Please share your comments below.