In this video I interview Chris Brogan, author of Google+ for Business: How Google’s Social Network Changes Everything.
Chris shares how Google+ can help small businesses and reveals the strategies he uses to get business leads. You’ll also learn how to adapt your content strategy on Google+ to select the people you want to work with.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Why Google+ changes everything
- How to get your content indexed quickly
- Discover Chris Brogan’s Google+ strategy
- How Human Business Works uses Google+ to get business leads
- Why you should share personal stories on Google+
- How to show potential clients who you are
- What content strategy to use on Google+
- How businesses can use Google+ Circles for both outbound marketing and lead generation
- When to choose Google+ privacy settings
- How Chris uses Twitter differently than Google+
Do you use Google+? If so, what’s your Google+ strategy? Please share your Google+ tips below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.