In this video I interview Chris Brogan, author of Google+ for Business: How Google's Social Network Changes Everything.
Chris shares how Google+ can help small businesses and reveals the strategies he uses to get business leads. You'll also learn how to adapt your content strategy on Google+ to select the people you want to work with.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- Why Google+ changes everything
- How to get your content indexed quickly
- Discover Chris Brogan's Google+ strategy
- How Human Business Works uses Google+ to get business leads
- Why you should share personal stories on Google+
- How to show potential clients who you are
- What content strategy to use on Google+
- How businesses can use Google+ Circles for both outbound marketing and lead generation
- When to choose Google+ privacy settings
- How Chris uses Twitter differently than Google+
Do you use Google+? If so, what's your Google+ strategy? Please share your Google+ tips below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.