Mark shares how SAP’s community of 2 million members from 200 countries is organized around business roles (such as developers, IT professionals and business process experts) to better engage with customers.
You’ll find out how SAP puts together content focused on specific needs to build their community. Listen to the tips to learn how you can get customers to participate in your community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Ditch the Travel and Experience World-Class Training
Want to take advantage of incredible social marketing training, but just can’t travel right now?
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with our new On-Demand Ticket. You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas, without ever leaving your home or office. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want!CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- How to get your customers to participate in your community
- The value in providing a platform where customers can get answers to their questions
- Why you need to look at customers as individuals and not brand accounts
- How to use Twitter to build your community
- How to use social media to give customers a platform for discussion
- How Twitter can improve your event marketing
And listen for these hot tips to get your customers involved in your online community:
- Find a problem, focus on solving that one issue and expand from there
- Do a lot of listening and responding; use the feedback to move you forward
- Expect to have a learning curve
Do you use social communities to connect with your customers? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥