Mark shares how SAP’s community of 2 million members from 200 countries is organized around business roles (such as developers, IT professionals and business process experts) to better engage with customers.
You’ll find out how SAP puts together content focused on specific needs to build their community. Listen to the tips to learn how you can get customers to participate in your community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How to get your customers to participate in your community
- The value in providing a platform where customers can get answers to their questions
- Why you need to look at customers as individuals and not brand accounts
- How to use Twitter to build your community
- How to use social media to give customers a platform for discussion
- How Twitter can improve your event marketing
And listen for these hot tips to get your customers involved in your online community:
- Find a problem, focus on solving that one issue and expand from there
- Do a lot of listening and responding; use the feedback to move you forward
- Expect to have a learning curve
Do you use social communities to connect with your customers? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.