Mark shares how SAP’s community of 2 million members from 200 countries is organized around business roles (such as developers, IT professionals and business process experts) to better engage with customers.
You’ll find out how SAP puts together content focused on specific needs to build their community. Listen to the tips to learn how you can get customers to participate in your community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Media Marketing Workshops (Online Training)
Want to improve your paid and organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn—and secure your future? Get ready to be coached by 14 of the world’s best social marketing pros in the most comprehensive social marketing training we've ever offered. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction so you can increase your reach, create amazing engagement, and sell more with social media. Become the marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- How to get your customers to participate in your community
- The value in providing a platform where customers can get answers to their questions
- Why you need to look at customers as individuals and not brand accounts
- How to use Twitter to build your community
- How to use social media to give customers a platform for discussion
- How Twitter can improve your event marketing
And listen for these hot tips to get your customers involved in your online community:
- Find a problem, focus on solving that one issue and expand from there
- Do a lot of listening and responding; use the feedback to move you forward
- Expect to have a learning curve
Do you use social communities to connect with your customers? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.