In this video I interview Mark Yolton, senior vice president of the SAP Community Network.
Mark shares how SAP's community of 2 million members from 200 countries is organized around business roles (such as developers, IT professionals and business process experts) to better engage with customers.
You'll find out how SAP puts together content focused on specific needs to build their community. Listen to the tips to learn how you can get customers to participate in your community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- How to get your customers to participate in your community
- The value in providing a platform where customers can get answers to their questions
- Why you need to look at customers as individuals and not brand accounts
- How to use Twitter to build your community
- How to use social media to give customers a platform for discussion
- How Twitter can improve your event marketing
And listen for these hot tips to get your customers involved in your online community:
- Find a problem, focus on solving that one issue and expand from there
- Do a lot of listening and responding; use the feedback to move you forward
- Expect to have a learning curve
Connect with Mark on Twitter @markyolton and check out the SAP Community Network which everyone is welcome to join.
Do you use social communities to connect with your customers? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS