How Twitter Helps Network Solutions Manage Its Reputation
Shashi shares how Twitter became a core component of Network Solutions’ social media strategy.
You’ll learn how Network Solutions uses Twitter to monitor and improve their reputation. And Shashi also shares some valuable tips for you to monitor your brand’s reputation online.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to figure out if your customers are on Twitter
- How to turn around a negative reputation through Twitter
- Why you need to harmonize customer expectations across the different social platforms
- Why you need to respond within 29 minutes when something breaks on social media
- How to prepare for a social media crisis
- How to look at social media as a tool to build human connections
Do you use Twitter to monitor your brand and connect with customers? What tips do you have to share about using Twitter? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »