How to Use Content to Increase Your Sales
Marcus shares the content strategy he used to increase sales for his pool business. He shows the connection between your blog content and your business growth.
You’ll also discover why content is the soul of your business and is the best sales tool you own.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to extend your reach with content
- Why you should blog about the cost of your products and services
- How to convert your content into sales
- How content makes your customers “sales-ready”
- Why you need to blog about the problems customers have with what you sell
- Why you need to adopt a different approach as a content marketer
- Why story is important for your business
Do you blog about the problems your customers have with your products? How do you use content to make sales? Please leave your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »