How to Develop a Successful Multi-Author Blog
Joe shares the story behind the Content Marketing Institute and explains why content marketing is not a fad and is here to stay.
You’ll also learn how a multi-author blog can help your business and what you need to know to develop one.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why there will always be stories to be told
- How a multi-author blog helps to create community
- How to recruit authors for a multi-author blog
- Why it’s important to connect with experts
- Why it’s best to think about giving without thinking of what you want to get back
- What makes for great content
- Understand the connection between content and social media
- Why you need to figure out your content mission
- Why you need to focus on building great content and then adding a social sharing strategy
- Why there’s value in physical events
How does your business use content marketing? Do you have any content marketing tips to share? Please leave your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »