How Small Businesses Should Adapt to Social Media
John shares great tips for small businesses to get more out of social media. He also identifies the key social media trends to focus on to make your marketing simple and effective in bringing in more money.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video. Also keep reading to learn how you can win private coaching with John.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How social media has impacted small business marketing
- How to more quickly build deeper relationships with prospects
- How to increase your referrals
- Why you need to create the expectation of referrals
- How to get your small business to show up in search results at the early discovery stage
- How to drive customers to your business
- Why it has never been easier or cheaper to start a small business
- Why you need to embrace today’s online tools
Want FREE private coaching with John Jantsch?
Do you have a small business? If so, how do you use social media to market your business? Please leave your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »