How MarketingProfs Manages Its Brand on Twitter (an Ann Handley Interview)
Ann talks about how she manages being the public face on Twitter for her organization. She also shares how her own Twitter strategy has evolved over the last 2 years.
In this video Ann also discusses the challenges of having employees represent your brands on social media and how to approach social media policies.
This video contains many great tips for businesses using social media. Here are some of them to listen for:
- How Ann mixes business and personal tweets on Twitter
- Why businesses struggle to humanize their brand
- Why it’s important to identify your goals for social media and to put bumpers in place
- How to set social media policies that work
- Why employees represent their business in a wider environment today and how this impacts the hiring process
- How social media beginners should start by wading in and listening before they speak
What takeaways do you have after listening to Ann? What’s your experience of Twitter? How does your social media policy work for your company? Please share you comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »