How Johnson & Johnson Uses YouTube to Create Awareness
Robert shares the story and strategy behind the company’s successful social media activities. You’ll also learn how Johnson & Johnson’s social media communication is not just about the brand and how they create awareness with YouTube videos.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to engage your viewing audience
- Find out the most powerful way to use video
- The best ways to connect with people through video
- How to humanize your brand
- Why engaging content can boost your brand indirectly
- Why engagement is one of the most important aspects of social media
- How video helps people feel connected with your company
What do you think? Do you use video to connect with your audience? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »