How Content Can Spur Change for Businesses
Mitch shares insights into how content has changed the way we do business.
He also gives you insights into the questions to ask to find the right marketing strategy for your business today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- What questions you need to ask to get results from your social media strategy
- The ultimate question to define your business model
- How to build your strategy around the “why”
- How businesses can use a blog to reach a wider audience
- Why your blog needs to be driven with a journalistic framework
- The connection between social media and sales
- How to make your content as findable and shareable as possible
- How video has changed and how it can help your business
What do you think? What tips do you have to share about using content for your business today? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »