How Content and Social Media Equal Marketing Success
Listen to Joe explain why you must have a content marketing strategy before you have a social media strategy. Joe connects the dots between content and social media. Be sure to check out the takeaways below.
Here’s what you’ll pick up in this video for your content marketing strategy:
- How to take your sales hat off and put on the publishing hat on
- Why you need something interesting to say to say
- Download the Content Playbook (it’s free) to find 42 different content tactics you can use
- What you need to do first before you write your report
- How to add social tools in your content strategy
- Why you need to know where your customers are hanging out online
- How to get the most bang on your buck for your content marketing strategy
- What content works best on social media
- What’s changing today with regards to content marketing
Do you use content as part of your social media marketing? How is it working? If not, what is holding you back? Please leave your comments in the box below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »