In this video I interview Frank Eliason regarding the connection between customer service and social media. Frank is now Senior Vice President of Social Media at Citigroup and is also known for his previous role at Comcast.
Frank is a pioneer in using social media for customer service and in this video he talks about what has changed over the last few years. He also shares tips for companies to improve customer support.
You’ll find more takeaways below. Be sure to leave your comments after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn from Frank:
Get YouTube Marketing Training - Online!
Want to improve your engagement and sales with YouTube? Then join the largest and best gathering of YouTube marketing experts as they share their proven strategies. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction focused on YouTube strategy, video creation, and YouTube ads. Become the YouTube marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS — STARTS SEPTEMBER 28TH!
- What needs to change in customer service
- Why your company needs to get back to the basics of customer service
- How to use stories to improve your customer service experience
- How to use the different social media platforms to connect with your customers
- What it means to do service right
- A great tip to implement customer service 101 on Twitter
- Why Frank is excited about implementing click to call and click to chat features
And here’s some advice Frank has for his peers:
- If you company is controlling marketing and PR: be human about it. Let your team service your customers. Let them do what they do well and allow them to be who they are.
- If your service is not what it should be: it’s up to you to fix it. Don’t wait for someone else to fix it.
How is your company using social media for customer service? Please share your experiences below.