Tons of nominations came in. Our panel of social media experts carefully reviewed the nominees and finalists. What follows are the winners of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2010.
If you’re looking to reap the rewards of social media, these rich blogs need to be at the top of your reading list.
- Chris Brogan: The Elvis of social media and the king of common sense, Chris Brogan is in a league of his own.
- Social Media Explorer: Social media all-star Jason Falls provides a fresh and interesting take on all things social media.
- Mashable: The world’s source for social media news, Mashable is the place to go for breaking stories.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer provides rich content for businesses seeking to embrace social media.
- Altitude: Amber Naslund offers a breath of fresh air with smart, inspiring and personal social media insight.
- CopyBlogger: The king of engaging content, Brian Clark and his team help businesses persuade in a 2.0 world.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard’s rich insights.
- Diva Marketing: Toby Bloomberg’s blog provides a wide array of social media advice.
- Kikolani: Looking for great “getting started” social media guidance? Then frequent this blog.
- Future Buzz: A nice mix of stories and reviews makes Adam Singer’s site one that should be on your radar.
Congratulations to the winners. Be sure to check out these amazing blogs!
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
Share the love: Feel free to post the above list on your blog (just reference this post).
The badge of distinction: If you’re a winner, feel free to post the image you see here on your blog and please link back to this page.
Do you frequent any of these blogs? Share your comments below.