In this video, Jay offers social media tips to help businesses succeed.
You’ll learn why Jay talks of “Noah’s ark” in social media and why Twitter and Facebook are not a social media strategy. He shares a wealth of information. Be sure to see the other takeaways below.
Some key takeaways:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- Twitter is a “tools strategy” not a “social media strategy”
- You need to “be social” and not “do social”
- Build a social media playbook with key players in your company
- Figure out what is being said about you and where
- Creating content is the future (especially video), bypassing traditional media
- Location-based social media will be hot in next 18 months
- Yelp has added checkin’s to their app for authenticity
- Facebook metrics can be better than Google Analytics
- Facebook should be part of your sales funnel
- Email can have a social component
Please share your thoughts and comments below.