In this video, Jay offers social media tips to help businesses succeed.
You’ll learn why Jay talks of “Noah’s ark” in social media and why Twitter and Facebook are not a social media strategy. He shares a wealth of information. Be sure to see the other takeaways below.
Some key takeaways:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, September 17th 2019.
- Twitter is a “tools strategy” not a “social media strategy”
- You need to “be social” and not “do social”
- Build a social media playbook with key players in your company
- Figure out what is being said about you and where
- Creating content is the future (especially video), bypassing traditional media
- Location-based social media will be hot in next 18 months
- Yelp has added checkin’s to their app for authenticity
- Facebook metrics can be better than Google Analytics
- Facebook should be part of your sales funnel
- Email can have a social component
Please share your thoughts and comments below.