In this video, Jay offers social media tips to help businesses succeed.
You’ll learn why Jay talks of “Noah’s ark” in social media and why Twitter and Facebook are not a social media strategy. He shares a wealth of information. Be sure to see the other takeaways below.
Some key takeaways:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - STARTS MAY 24TH!
- Twitter is a “tools strategy” not a “social media strategy”
- You need to “be social” and not “do social”
- Build a social media playbook with key players in your company
- Figure out what is being said about you and where
- Creating content is the future (especially video), bypassing traditional media
- Location-based social media will be hot in next 18 months
- Yelp has added checkin’s to their app for authenticity
- Facebook metrics can be better than Google Analytics
- Facebook should be part of your sales funnel
- Email can have a social component
Please share your thoughts and comments below.