Cliff explains why businesses need to consider getting into podcasting and the opportunities podcasting offers. He tells you how to share your expertise on podcasts to bring in more business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Friday, December 6th, 2019.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- What podcasting is and how businesses use podcasts
- Where people listen to podcasts
- How podcasting can open new business opportunities
- How podcasting has changed and what this means for your audience
- How to start audio podcasting
- What businesses should expect to spend to start podcasting
- The basic outline and format for your podcast
- Tips to get people to listen to your podcast
Do you have a podcast? What tips do you have to share about podcasting? Please leave them below.