Cliff explains why businesses need to consider getting into podcasting and the opportunities podcasting offers. He tells you how to share your expertise on podcasts to bring in more business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- What podcasting is and how businesses use podcasts
- Where people listen to podcasts
- How podcasting can open new business opportunities
- How podcasting has changed and what this means for your audience
- How to start audio podcasting
- What businesses should expect to spend to start podcasting
- The basic outline and format for your podcast
- Tips to get people to listen to your podcast
Do you have a podcast? What tips do you have to share about podcasting? Please leave them below.