In this video I interview LaSandra Brill, the social media marketing manager at Cisco. She talks about the cool stuff Cisco is doing with social media.
LaSandra shares insights into how Cisco reached 90 times the audience at one-sixth the cost on a recent social media product launch and how they did this compared to a similar launch using traditional marketing. You'll also hear about other ways Cisco uses social media to deepen relationships and connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- Use blogger outreach for your social media product launch to connect with a wider audience
- Show a lighter side on Facebook to get more engagement with customers there
- Adapt to your social media audience: Cisco uses MetaCafé in addition to YouTube due to their global reach
- Identify the channels you want to target so you don't spread yourself too thin
- Follow how B2B companies are integrating the Facebook Like button
Connect with LaSandra on Twitter @LaSandraBrill and with Cisco @CiscoSystems.
How is your company using social media to connect with customers? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS