LaSandra shares insights into how Cisco reached 90 times the audience at one-sixth the cost on a recent social media product launch and how they did this compared to a similar launch using traditional marketing. You’ll also hear about other ways Cisco uses social media to deepen relationships and connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, November 19th, 2019.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Use blogger outreach for your social media product launch to connect with a wider audience
- Show a lighter side on Facebook to get more engagement with customers there
- Adapt to your social media audience: Cisco uses MetaCafé in addition to YouTube due to their global reach
- Identify the channels you want to target so you don’t spread yourself too thin
- Follow how B2B companies are integrating the Facebook Like button
How is your company using social media to connect with customers? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.