LaSandra shares insights into how Cisco reached 90 times the audience at one-sixth the cost on a recent social media product launch and how they did this compared to a similar launch using traditional marketing. You'll also hear about other ways Cisco uses social media to deepen relationships and connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- Use blogger outreach for your social media product launch to connect with a wider audience
- Show a lighter side on Facebook to get more engagement with customers there
- Adapt to your social media audience: Cisco uses MetaCafé in addition to YouTube due to their global reach
- Identify the channels you want to target so you don't spread yourself too thin
- Follow how B2B companies are integrating the Facebook Like button
How is your company using social media to connect with customers? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.