Christopher explains the power of email marketing and social media marketing and why you need both of these marketing strategies.
You’ll discover how to integrate social media and email to leverage your content.
He also shares insights into podcasting, the marketing benefits of his podcast Marketing Over Coffee and social media trends your business must be aware of.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Facebook Ads Training—Online!
The Facebook Ads Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to better understand the latest Facebook ads strategies and improve their testing and analysis. The world’s top Facebook ads experts show you their proven techniques. The Facebook Ads Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Why you need to use both social media marketing and email marketing
- How businesses can use the new media trinity: content, distribution and conversation
- Why some people underestimate the power of email
- Tips on how to integrate social sharing and email
- How to use email to get your audience to participate in the discussion on social media
- How to use a “share this” feature to balance the push and pull in your marketing
- How video in email works
- Why podcasting came out too early and what this means for businesses today
- Why now is the perfect time to give your audience podcasts
- The marketing benefits of podcasting
- The social media trends for the next 2 years
- Why you need to create content designed for mobile or a mobile alternative to your content
- The critical mobile data you need to be aware of
What do you think? Do you integrate social media within your email marketing? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.