Christopher explains the power of email marketing and social media marketing and why you need both of these marketing strategies.
You’ll discover how to integrate social media and email to leverage your content.
He also shares insights into podcasting, the marketing benefits of his podcast Marketing Over Coffee and social media trends your business must be aware of.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Why you need to use both social media marketing and email marketing
- How businesses can use the new media trinity: content, distribution and conversation
- Why some people underestimate the power of email
- Tips on how to integrate social sharing and email
- How to use email to get your audience to participate in the discussion on social media
- How to use a “share this” feature to balance the push and pull in your marketing
- How video in email works
- Why podcasting came out too early and what this means for businesses today
- Why now is the perfect time to give your audience podcasts
- The marketing benefits of podcasting
- The social media trends for the next 2 years
- Why you need to create content designed for mobile or a mobile alternative to your content
- The critical mobile data you need to be aware of
What do you think? Do you integrate social media within your email marketing? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.