Top 10 Social Media Blogs – The 2010 Winners
Social media is the talk of the planet. But where do you go to learn the best tips and tactics? Look no further…
Tons of nominations came in. Our panel of social media experts carefully reviewed the nominees and finalists. What follows are the winners of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2010.
If you’re looking to reap the rewards of social media, these rich blogs need to be at the top of your reading list.
- Chris Brogan: The Elvis of social media and the king of common sense, Chris Brogan is in a league of his own.
- Social Media Explorer: Social media all-star Jason Falls provides a fresh and interesting take on all things social media.
- Mashable: The world’s source for social media news, Mashable is the place to go for breaking stories.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer provides rich content for businesses seeking to embrace social media.
- Altitude: Amber Naslund offers a breath of fresh air with smart, inspiring and personal social media insight.
- CopyBlogger: The king of engaging content, Brian Clark and his team help businesses persuade in a 2.0 world.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard’s rich insights.
- Diva Marketing: Toby Bloomberg’s blog provides a wide array of social media advice.
- Kikolani: Looking for great “getting started” social media guidance? Then frequent this blog.
- Future Buzz: A nice mix of stories and reviews makes Adam Singer’s site one that should be on your radar.
Congratulations to the winners. Be sure to check out these amazing blogs!
Share the love: Feel free to post the above list on your blog (just reference this post).
The badge of distinction: If you’re a winner, feel free to post the image you see here on your blog and please link back to this page.
Do you frequent any of these blogs? Share your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »