Discover the best social media marketing techniques from the world’s top experts
Join 3,500 fellow marketers at the mega-conference designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas—brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
Watch this quick video for highlights from our 2016 event.
This is a historic opportunity for you to connect face-to-face with the top social media marketing experts while breaking bread with like-minded peers from around the globe.
Here’s what’s in store for you in 2017:
People from over 50 countries will be at Social Media Marketing World.
Some of the recognized brands that attended last year include Airbus, Allergan, Amazon, Blinds.com, BMW, Canon USA, Dell, Discover, DoubleTree by Hilton, Duke Energy, Elmer’s, Experian, FBI, Fox Rent A Car, HP, HSN, IBM, IKEA, Intel, Kellogg’s, Kwik trip, La-Z-Boy, Macys, Morton Golf, Nordstrom, Nutrisystem, Oracle, P&G, Payless Shoes, Planet Fitness, Pure Fiji, Priceline, Silver Jeans Co., Sprint, State Farm, Sherwin-Williams, Toro, Tyson Foods, US Olympic Committee, UPS, USAA, Verizon, Walmart, WD-40, World Gym, World Vision and many more.
Plus, people attended from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and other platforms.
Attendees picked from 100+ expert-led sessions and workshops covering social media tactics to content creation to social strategy. Plus, hear from marketers at dozens of top brands, including Google, Walmart, BMW, IBM, Campbell Soup Company, HP, OtterBox, BMC Software, the San Diego Chargers, Adobe, Tyson Foods, Cisco, HSN, Citrix, Experian, Hyatt Hotels, SAP, Air New Zealand, Priceline, Cox Business, the San Diego Zoo, Humana, Atmel, Constant Contact, Dell, Avery Dennison and more.
Fun: Make new connections at our opening-night networking party held aboard an aircraft carrier and our San Diego Bay networking cruise, featuring magnificent views of the San Diego skyline and Social Karaoke with a live band!
This is just a sampling of what’s in store for you at Social Media Marketing World 2017 in San Diego on March 22, 23 and 24, 2017.
Here’s why you should attend this conference:
#1: Discover the best and newest ways to deploy and track social tactics: Take in 100+ practical, action-oriented social media marketing sessions and workshops from the world’s leading experts—all in beautiful San Diego, California.
#2: Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your social media marketing when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove it to others). Click here for pricing!
#3: Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with thousands of people just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years. We make it easy by building in extensive networking opportunities.
#4: Meet the world’s top social experts: Want to meet the social pros you’ve looked up to for years? Social Media Marketing World is the planet’s largest gathering of social media thought leaders. We encourage all of our speakers to make themselves accessible to you.
What makes this event different?
Beyond meeting friendly social media pros who are at the top of their game, here’s what makes Social Media Marketing World unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Social Media Examiner, including workshops at no added cost.
- Extensive networking opportunities—you’ll make priceless professional connections because we built this event to include networking after keynotes and lunch. Plus, join in memorable events including our opening-night party on an aircraft carrier (the USS Midway).
- San Diego waterfront in March—while much of the country is thawing out, you’ll enjoy a land and sea experience in sunny San Diego at the bayside San Diego Convention Center.
- Full access to the recordings of EVERY session—if you miss a session, no worries! You can watch playbacks from your computer, tablet or smartphone at your leisure. In addition, we’ll provide audio MP3 files so you can listen to the sessions while you are on the go!
- First-class conference experience—from the moment you arrive on Sunday, you’ll be provided for at every turn. You’ll never be left wondering what to do or where to go.
- Vacation opportunity—if you’ve never visited America’s Finest City, why not come early to San Diego and make a vacation out of it? Beaches, surfing, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Safari Park and tons more…
Disclaimer: Your results may vary. Participating in this event doesn’t guarantee success with your social media marketing.