Discover the best social media marketing techniques from the world’s top experts
Join 2,000 fellow marketers at the mega-conference designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas—brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
Watch this quick video for an event overview.
Brands presenting include Walmart, Dell, Whole Foods, Sony, Cox Communications, Dunkin’ Donuts, Hershey’s, AMC Theaters, LinkedIn, Boston Celtics, Intuit, Paypal, Century 21, Autodesk, SAP, Citrix, Marriott, Qualcomm, Hilton, Aetna, Experian, Discover, the San Diego Zoo, Exact Target, Tyson Foods, Adobe and Kelly Services.
This is a historic opportunity for you to connect face-to-face with the top social media marketing experts while breaking bread with like-minded peers from around the globe.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
Fun: Make new connections at the opening-night networking party held aboard an aircraft carrier!
You’ll pick from 80+ expert-led sessions covering social media tactics to content creation to social strategy. Plus, hear from many top brands.
This is just a sampling of what’s in store for you at Social Media Marketing World 2014 in San Diego on March 26, 27 and 28th, 2014.
What makes this event different?
Beyond meeting friendly social media pros who are at the top of their game, here’s what makes Social Media Marketing World unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Social Media Examiner.
- Extensive networking opportunities—you’ll make priceless professional connections because we built this event to include networking after keynotes and lunch, a memorable opening night party on an aircraft carrier—the USS Midway and a networking party on San Diego Bay!
- San Diego waterfront in late March—while much of the country is thawing out, you’ll enjoy a land and sea experience in sunny San Diego at the bayside Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.
- First-class conference experience—from the moment you arrive on Wednesday, you’ll be provided for at every turn. You’ll never be left wondering what to do or where to go.
- Vacation opportunity—if you’ve never visited America’s Finest City, why not come early to San Diego and make a vacation out of it? Beaches, surfing, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Safari Park and tons more…