In this video I interview Jay Baer, co-author of the new book The Now Revolution and founder of the popular social media blog Convince and Convert. Jay shares why it’s important for companies to embrace social media now.
He also talks a lot about why Facebook can have a big impact on business, and explains why most companies approach Facebook the wrong way and what they need to do instead.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Experience Social Media Marketing World Without the Travel
Imagine learning from the world's top social marketing pros without ever leaving your home or office.
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with an On-Demand Ticket. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want! You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas without having to deal with the stress or expense of travel.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- How to use the “opportunity economy” to build your business
- Where the opportunities are for selling indirectly on social media
- How to get more out of your internal communications with a centralized control structure
- Why Facebook has a big impact on business
- Why you should think of Facebook as “email newsletters 2.0”
- The danger of Facebook “yellow-paging”
- Why you need to invest in actively maintaining your Facebook page
- Whether you should wait for the next “Facebook”
- Why you need to go where your customers already are
Does your business have a Facebook page? What tips do you have to share for businesses using Facebook? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥