In this video I interview Jay Baer, co-author of the new book The Now Revolution and founder of the popular social media blog Convince and Convert. Jay shares why it’s important for companies to embrace social media now.
He also talks a lot about why Facebook can have a big impact on business, and explains why most companies approach Facebook the wrong way and what they need to do instead.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How to use the “opportunity economy” to build your business
- Where the opportunities are for selling indirectly on social media
- How to get more out of your internal communications with a centralized control structure
- Why Facebook has a big impact on business
- Why you should think of Facebook as “email newsletters 2.0”
- The danger of Facebook “yellow-paging”
- Why you need to invest in actively maintaining your Facebook page
- Whether you should wait for the next “Facebook”
- Why you need to go where your customers already are
Does your business have a Facebook page? What tips do you have to share for businesses using Facebook? Please leave them below.