In this video I interview Jay Baer, co-author of the new book The Now Revolution and founder of the popular social media blog Convince and Convert. Jay shares why it’s important for companies to embrace social media now.
He also talks a lot about why Facebook can have a big impact on business, and explains why most companies approach Facebook the wrong way and what they need to do instead.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Friday, September 20th 2019.
- How to use the “opportunity economy” to build your business
- Where the opportunities are for selling indirectly on social media
- How to get more out of your internal communications with a centralized control structure
- Why Facebook has a big impact on business
- Why you should think of Facebook as “email newsletters 2.0”
- The danger of Facebook “yellow-paging”
- Why you need to invest in actively maintaining your Facebook page
- Whether you should wait for the next “Facebook”
- Why you need to go where your customers already are
Does your business have a Facebook page? What tips do you have to share for businesses using Facebook? Please leave them below.