In this video I interview Jay Baer, co-author of the new book The Now Revolution and founder of the popular social media blog Convince and Convert. Jay shares why it’s important for companies to embrace social media now.
He also talks a lot about why Facebook can have a big impact on business, and explains why most companies approach Facebook the wrong way and what they need to do instead.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- How to use the “opportunity economy” to build your business
- Where the opportunities are for selling indirectly on social media
- How to get more out of your internal communications with a centralized control structure
- Why Facebook has a big impact on business
- Why you should think of Facebook as “email newsletters 2.0”
- The danger of Facebook “yellow-paging”
- Why you need to invest in actively maintaining your Facebook page
- Whether you should wait for the next “Facebook”
- Why you need to go where your customers already are
Does your business have a Facebook page? What tips do you have to share for businesses using Facebook? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.