In this video I interview Jesse Stay, author of Google+ For Dummies and Facebook Application Development For Dummies.
He has a unique experience with both Facebook and Google.
Jesse shares insights behind Google+ and how it compares to Facebook. You’ll discover what Google is doing, how Google+ is different and why Google+ is a social media powerhouse.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Google’s focus on Google+ impacts social media
- What Google is getting right and what their biggest challenge is
- How Facebook’s approach is different
- Tips to get your Google+ strategy right
- Discover the opportunity today for businesses on Google+
- Why you need to group your audience into different Circles on Google+
- How mobile impacts Google+
Are you on Google+? What tips do you have to share on using Google+ for business? Please leave them below.