In this video I interview Jesse Stay, author of Google+ For Dummies and Facebook Application Development For Dummies.
He has a unique experience with both Facebook and Google.
Jesse shares insights behind Google+ and how it compares to Facebook. You’ll discover what Google is doing, how Google+ is different and why Google+ is a social media powerhouse.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Google’s focus on Google+ impacts social media
- What Google is getting right and what their biggest challenge is
- How Facebook’s approach is different
- Tips to get your Google+ strategy right
- Discover the opportunity today for businesses on Google+
- Why you need to group your audience into different Circles on Google+
- How mobile impacts Google+
Are you on Google+? What tips do you have to share on using Google+ for business? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Friday! 🔥