In this video I interview Jesse Stay, author of Google+ For Dummies and Facebook Application Development For Dummies.
He has a unique experience with both Facebook and Google.
Jesse shares insights behind Google+ and how it compares to Facebook. You’ll discover what Google is doing, how Google+ is different and why Google+ is a social media powerhouse.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Facebook Ads Training—Online!
The Facebook Ads Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to better understand the latest Facebook ads strategies and improve their testing and analysis. The world’s top Facebook ads experts show you their proven techniques. The Facebook Ads Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Google’s focus on Google+ impacts social media
- What Google is getting right and what their biggest challenge is
- How Facebook’s approach is different
- Tips to get your Google+ strategy right
- Discover the opportunity today for businesses on Google+
- Why you need to group your audience into different Circles on Google+
- How mobile impacts Google+
Are you on Google+? What tips do you have to share on using Google+ for business? Please leave them below.