Liz shares why businesses need a community to exist today and what you need to know to successfully build one to develop your business.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- Why a business needs to build a community to exist today
- How to get your community members to bring their friends
- Tips to embrace community and empower others
- Why it’s important to notice things
- The difference between high-level execution and strategy
- How to position yourself for the right opportunities for your business
- How to find your value proposition
- Notice the decisions you make and how they motivate people
- Who should come to SOBCon
What do you think? How has community changed businesses today? What tips do you have to build a successful community? Please leave them below.