Social media is a big subject. If you’re looking for some reliable places to go for the best tips and social media tactics, look no further!
Our second-annual contest generated more than 300 nominations. Our panel of social media experts carefully reviewed the nominees and finalists, analyzing the quality of their content, the frequency of posts and reader involvement (among other things).
The following are the winners of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2011.
If you’re looking to master all that social media has to offer, these rich blogs need to be at the top of your reading list.
- Brian Solis: The grand master of social media, Brian is one of the web’s leading social media evangelists and his blog is required reading for businesses.
- TopRank: This popular blog, the brainchild of Lee Odden, provides exceptional social media advice and should be one of your daily destinations.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer’s Convince & Convert provides outstanding content for businesses seeking to embrace social media. This is the second year Jay has made our list.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Mitch Joel offers consistent and thought-provoking content delivered with personality.
- Social Media Explorer: This blog, from Jason Falls, provides excellent perspective on the current state of social media and should be a regular stop for serious social media marketers. This is the second year Jason has made our list.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard’s rich insights. This is the second year Olivier has made our list.
- Spin Sucks: Gini Dietrich’s blog takes a look at social media from a PR perspective. Check her site out!
- Danny Brown: Danny Brown’s blog examines the human side of social media with rich content and insights.
- The Anti-Social Media: For something completely unique, check out Jay Dolan’s satirical blog on the state of social media.
- BrandSavant: This unique blog from Tom Webster combines a great intellect with with common sense, giving it an edge.
Congratulations to the winners. Be sure to check out these amazing blogs!
Experience Social Media Marketing World Without the Travel
Imagine learning from the world's top social marketing pros without ever leaving your home or office.
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with an On-Demand Ticket. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want! You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas without having to deal with the stress or expense of travel.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Share the love: Feel free to post the above list on your blog (just reference this post).
Do you frequent any of these blogs? What do you think? Share your comments in the box below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Friday! 🔥