Social media is a big subject. If you're looking for some reliable places to go for the best tips and social media tactics, look no further!
Our second-annual contest generated more than 300 nominations. Our panel of social media experts carefully reviewed the nominees and finalists, analyzing the quality of their content, the frequency of posts and reader involvement (among other things).
The following are the winners of Social Media Examiner's Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2011.
If you're looking to master all that social media has to offer, these rich blogs need to be at the top of your reading list.
- Brian Solis: The grand master of social media, Brian is one of the web's leading social media evangelists and his blog is required reading for businesses.
- TopRank: This popular blog, the brainchild of Lee Odden, provides exceptional social media advice and should be one of your daily destinations.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer's Convince & Convert provides outstanding content for businesses seeking to embrace social media. This is the second year Jay has made our list.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Mitch Joel offers consistent and thought-provoking content delivered with personality.
- Social Media Explorer: This blog, from Jason Falls, provides excellent perspective on the current state of social media and should be a regular stop for serious social media marketers. This is the second year Jason has made our list.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard's rich insights. This is the second year Olivier has made our list.
- Spin Sucks: Gini Dietrich's blog takes a look at social media from a PR perspective. Check her site out!
- Danny Brown: Danny Brown's blog examines the human side of social media with rich content and insights.
- The Anti-Social Media: For something completely unique, check out Jay Dolan's satirical blog on the state of social media.
- BrandSavant: This unique blog from Tom Webster combines a great intellect with with common sense, giving it an edge.
Congratulations to the winners. Be sure to check out these amazing blogs!
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Share the love: Feel free to post the above list on your blog (just reference this post).
The badge of distinction: If you're a winner, you can post the image you see here on your blog and please link back to this page.
A special thanks to our judges! Thanks to David Armano (Edelman), Debbie Weil (author, The Corporate Blogging Book) and Rick Calvert (CEO, BlogWorld) for their participation.
Do you frequent any of these blogs? What do you think? Share your comments in the box below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS