Anita shares how social media impacts small businesses. You’ll discover which small businesses are slow to adopt social media and where social media brings the best results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- Find out what type of small businesses might not get much business from social media
- Tips for small businesses to use social media successfully
- Why you need to avoid sending the message “click my junk”
- Why you need to stick with social media to see impressive returns over time
- The common mistakes small businesses make
- What your online place of business says about your business
- The big trends for small businesses
- How small businesses are adopting mobile marketing
- How some small businesses excel at using social media
- How tablets have impacted mobile marketing
- What BizSugar is and how to get visibility for your business content
Are you part of a small business? Do you use social media to market your business? What has been your experience with using social media? Please leave your comments below.