Anita shares how social media impacts small businesses. You’ll discover which small businesses are slow to adopt social media and where social media brings the best results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Find out what type of small businesses might not get much business from social media
- Tips for small businesses to use social media successfully
- Why you need to avoid sending the message “click my junk”
- Why you need to stick with social media to see impressive returns over time
- The common mistakes small businesses make
- What your online place of business says about your business
- The big trends for small businesses
- How small businesses are adopting mobile marketing
- How some small businesses excel at using social media
- How tablets have impacted mobile marketing
- What BizSugar is and how to get visibility for your business content
Are you part of a small business? Do you use social media to market your business? What has been your experience with using social media? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.