In this video I interview Dave Fleet, vice president of Digital at Edelman in Toronto.
Dave shares how social media measurement impacts businesses today. You’ll learn what strategies businesses are using to measure their social media marketing efforts.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Discover some of the mistakes that businesses are making when it comes to social media.
- Why as a company you need to step back and look at things from a more strategic perspective.
- What’s a good strategy to put in place for your corporation.
- How to set up social media to make it scalable.
- Why you should think about the infrastructure you need to support social business.
- Why measurement is about more than just results.
- Why success should never be based on views or follower numbers.
- Learn what trends corporations should be paying attention to.
- Why content is an emerging trend.
What do you think? Do you have a social media strategy in place? What tips do you have to share about your experience with measurement? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.