In this video I interview Dave Fleet, vice president of Digital at Edelman in Toronto.
Dave shares how social media measurement impacts businesses today. You’ll learn what strategies businesses are using to measure their social media marketing efforts.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, November 19th, 2019.
- Discover some of the mistakes that businesses are making when it comes to social media.
- Why as a company you need to step back and look at things from a more strategic perspective.
- What’s a good strategy to put in place for your corporation.
- How to set up social media to make it scalable.
- Why you should think about the infrastructure you need to support social business.
- Why measurement is about more than just results.
- Why success should never be based on views or follower numbers.
- Learn what trends corporations should be paying attention to.
- Why content is an emerging trend.
What do you think? Do you have a social media strategy in place? What tips do you have to share about your experience with measurement? Please leave them below.