In this video I interview Dave Fleet, vice president of Digital at Edelman in Toronto.
Dave shares how social media measurement impacts businesses today. You'll learn what strategies businesses are using to measure their social media marketing efforts.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- Discover some of the mistakes that businesses are making when it comes to social media.
- Why as a company you need to step back and look at things from a more strategic perspective.
- What's a good strategy to put in place for your corporation.
- How to set up social media to make it scalable.
- Why you should think about the infrastructure you need to support social business.
- Why measurement is about more than just results.
- Why success should never be based on views or follower numbers.
- Learn what trends corporations should be paying attention to.
- Why content is an emerging trend.
What do you think? Do you have a social media strategy in place? What tips do you have to share about your experience with measurement? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS