In this video I speak with Richard Jalichandra, the CEO of Technorati. When you hear the name Technorati, you probably think about Technorati.com—the world's largest blog search engine and directory, helping people find blog content and enabling bloggers to be discovered.
But Technorati is also TechnoratiMedia.com—the largest ad network focusing on social media where businesses can purchase ads.
Watch this video as Richard shares:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How bloggers use Twitter and video to promote their blogs
- How bloggers can now publish their articles directly on Technorati to reach bigger audiences
- The difference between mainstream media content and blogging
- And insights into the future of blogging
Be sure to check out Technorati's State of the Blogosphere reports. As Richard Jalichandra tells us in this video, this year's survey was double in size compared to the one used last year to create the State of the Blogsphere report. This year's report focuses on professional blogs today, including part-time bloggers, self-employed bloggers and corporate bloggers.
Now, over to you…
- What do you think of the current blogsphere and the future of professional blogging?
- What other social media platforms do bloggers use to promote their blogs?
- How do you like the new option of publishing your articles directly Technorati?
Please share your thoughts and comments below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.