In this video I interview Jim Louderback, CEO of Revision3, an internet television network. Revision3 produces 20 shows for 18-34 year old guys (think technology, music, and culture) which are distributed online.
Jim shares how Revision3 came about in 2005 and how the web allowed them to create television without the overhead of a cable network. You’ll hear how Revision3 uses the web and social media to find an audience.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Jim’s recipe for video success
- What’s the next recommended step once you’ve got some great videos
- How to use social media to drive traffic for your shows
- How becoming the #1 app on Roku helped Revision3
- What’s going to change in the future
- How big screen TV will change videos
Do you watch internet television? Where do you see internet television in the future? Please leave your comments below.