Kimarie shares how Wells Fargo uses Twitter to improve customer support. You’ll also discover how she documents Twitter interactions to monitor customer sentiment and uses the data to develop a business case for social media investment.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get YouTube Marketing Training - Online!
Want to improve your engagement and sales with YouTube? Then join the largest and best gathering of YouTube marketing experts as they share their proven strategies. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction focused on YouTube strategy, video creation, and YouTube ads. Become the YouTube marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS — SALE ENDS SEPTEMBER 18TH!
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to add value on Twitter
- How to manage different channels on Twitter
- What day-to-day activities create the basis for a strong presence
- How to listen to customers
- How to handle customers who are having a less-than-desirable experience
- How to look for feedback from customers and get it back to the store in question
- How to manage corporate Twitter accounts
- How mobile impacts the social interactions with your customers
Do you use Twitter for your business? What tips do you have to share to get the most out of your Twitter strategy? Please leave them below.