Kimarie shares how Wells Fargo uses Twitter to improve customer support. You’ll also discover how she documents Twitter interactions to monitor customer sentiment and uses the data to develop a business case for social media investment.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to add value on Twitter
- How to manage different channels on Twitter
- What day-to-day activities create the basis for a strong presence
- How to listen to customers
- How to handle customers who are having a less-than-desirable experience
- How to look for feedback from customers and get it back to the store in question
- How to manage corporate Twitter accounts
- How mobile impacts the social interactions with your customers
Do you use Twitter for your business? What tips do you have to share to get the most out of your Twitter strategy? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.