Kimarie shares how Wells Fargo uses Twitter to improve customer support. You’ll also discover how she documents Twitter interactions to monitor customer sentiment and uses the data to develop a business case for social media investment.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to add value on Twitter
- How to manage different channels on Twitter
- What day-to-day activities create the basis for a strong presence
- How to listen to customers
- How to handle customers who are having a less-than-desirable experience
- How to look for feedback from customers and get it back to the store in question
- How to manage corporate Twitter accounts
- How mobile impacts the social interactions with your customers
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Wednesday, January 22nd!, 2020.
Do you use Twitter for your business? What tips do you have to share to get the most out of your Twitter strategy? Please leave them below.