Kimarie shares how Wells Fargo uses Twitter to improve customer support. You’ll also discover how she documents Twitter interactions to monitor customer sentiment and uses the data to develop a business case for social media investment.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Facebook Ads Training—Online!
The Facebook Ads Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to better understand the latest Facebook ads strategies and improve their testing and analysis. The world’s top Facebook ads experts show you their proven techniques. The Facebook Ads Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to add value on Twitter
- How to manage different channels on Twitter
- What day-to-day activities create the basis for a strong presence
- How to listen to customers
- How to handle customers who are having a less-than-desirable experience
- How to look for feedback from customers and get it back to the store in question
- How to manage corporate Twitter accounts
- How mobile impacts the social interactions with your customers
Do you use Twitter for your business? What tips do you have to share to get the most out of your Twitter strategy? Please leave them below.