Bart shares how he created the Bulbstorm community for anyone to come with their own ideas and share them with others. He also shows how brands can use this new game theory to acquire faithful followers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- How Bart came up with the idea for Bulbstorm
- How to capture the passion people have for ideas and use this to create an engaging community where people have fun
- How brands benefit from the dynamics of sharing passion
- Fun and engaging ways brands become part of the conversation
- What brands can get out of combining their marketing with the sharing of ideas
- Why the new game theory rewards all types of participation
- Why people want to have fun even if they’re doing something serious at the time
- How behavior has changed and why this impacts marketing on Facebook
What do you think about this game theory for brands to build stronger communities? Please leave your thoughts below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.