Bart shares how he created the Bulbstorm community for anyone to come with their own ideas and share them with others. He also shows how brands can use this new game theory to acquire faithful followers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How Bart came up with the idea for Bulbstorm
- How to capture the passion people have for ideas and use this to create an engaging community where people have fun
- How brands benefit from the dynamics of sharing passion
- Fun and engaging ways brands become part of the conversation
- What brands can get out of combining their marketing with the sharing of ideas
- Why the new game theory rewards all types of participation
- Why people want to have fun even if they're doing something serious at the time
- How behavior has changed and why this impacts marketing on Facebook
What do you think about this game theory for brands to build stronger communities? Please leave your thoughts below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.