Bart shares how he created the Bulbstorm community for anyone to come with their own ideas and share them with others. He also shows how brands can use this new game theory to acquire faithful followers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- How Bart came up with the idea for Bulbstorm
- How to capture the passion people have for ideas and use this to create an engaging community where people have fun
- How brands benefit from the dynamics of sharing passion
- Fun and engaging ways brands become part of the conversation
- What brands can get out of combining their marketing with the sharing of ideas
- Why the new game theory rewards all types of participation
- Why people want to have fun even if they’re doing something serious at the time
- How behavior has changed and why this impacts marketing on Facebook
What do you think about this game theory for brands to build stronger communities? Please leave your thoughts below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥