Well, look no further. In this episode of Social Media Examiner TV, Mari Smith shares her favorite Facebook apps and explains what they can do for your business.
Be sure to share your feedback and see the show notes below.
Watch to the video to find out:
- How to automate your blog updates to your Facebook page
- What apps can help you build your Facebook community
Here are a few more things you’ll learn about Facebook apps:
Using Video and Chat Apps
Mari suggests a few Facebook apps that improve engagement and connect with your audience using chat and video.
- Find out how Vpype helps you connect with your audience with live video
- Have a look at Justin.tv‘s Live Justin video app and add a tab to your business page
- Use Clobby to set up a chat lobby on your business page to stimulate conversation with your fans
Connect Foursquare to Your Business Page
Mari goes through the steps you need to connect Foursquare to your business page:
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Claim your business on Foursquare to make sure Foursquare knows you own your business
- Add your app to your fan page to install a Foursquare widget on your business page
Choose the Right Facebook Apps for Your Promotions
Mari reviews the latest Facebook rules for contests, sweepstakes and drawings. You’ll want to listen to this to make sure you understand these rules and how third-party Facebook apps can help you run contests.
Here are the three Facebook promotional apps mentioned by Mari:
Find out what else Mari has to say about Facebook apps and which ones you should try out on your business page. Don’t forget to listen for the Facebook marketing tip Mari shares at the end!
If you enjoy this episode of Social Media Examiner TV, make sure to tweet about it (use hashtag #SMEtv), share it on Facebook or even embed it on your blog.
We want to hear from you! Which Facebook apps do you use? Which ones work for you? Leave us a comment below. Also let us know what you’d like to see in future episodes.