Rohit talks about how to put personality back into your company to tell a better story about what you do, get people to believe in your company and tell everyone about it.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Personality matters because people matter. Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how to humanize your company:
Social Media Marketing Workshops (Online Training)
Want to improve your paid and organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn—and secure your future? Get ready to be coached by 14 of the world’s best social marketing pros in the most comprehensive social marketing training we've ever offered. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction so you can increase your reach, create amazing engagement, and sell more with social media. Become the marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
JOIN EVENT NOW!
- What you can do get personality back
- Where to focus your attention to humanize your company
- How to identify the employees who are your “accidental spokespeople”
- How to cultivate these people to become a voice for your company
- Why Innocent Drinks has a great personality
- How to find the right backstory model for your company
- How to humanize your brand
How do you humanize your company? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.