Rohit talks about how to put personality back into your company to tell a better story about what you do, get people to believe in your company and tell everyone about it.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Personality matters because people matter. Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how to humanize your company:
Get Facebook Marketing Training - Online!
Want to improve your engagement and sales with Facebook? Then join the largest and best gathering of Facebook marketing experts as they share their proven strategies. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction focused on organic Facebook marketing, content creation, and Facebook ads. Become the Facebook marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- What you can do get personality back
- Where to focus your attention to humanize your company
- How to identify the employees who are your “accidental spokespeople”
- How to cultivate these people to become a voice for your company
- Why Innocent Drinks has a great personality
- How to find the right backstory model for your company
- How to humanize your brand
How do you humanize your company? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.