Rohit talks about how to put personality back into your company to tell a better story about what you do, get people to believe in your company and tell everyone about it.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Personality matters because people matter. Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how to humanize your company:
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- What you can do get personality back
- Where to focus your attention to humanize your company
- How to identify the employees who are your “accidental spokespeople”
- How to cultivate these people to become a voice for your company
- Why Innocent Drinks has a great personality
- How to find the right backstory model for your company
- How to humanize your brand
How do you humanize your company? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥