In this video I interview Darren Rowse, co-author of the best-selling book ProBlogger and founder of the popular blog ProBlogger. You’ll find out how blogging has changed and what you need to know to adapt to these changes.
Darren talks about how he uses social media to build stronger relationships with his blog audience and gives you tips to find which social media platforms work best for your blog.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how blogging has changed:
Social Media Marketing Society (Ongoing Online Training)
Want to confidently secure your future? Is your mission to bring in more revenue, attract better leads, or increase exposure for your company or clients? The Society Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers—a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable. Join thousands of your peers and receive ongoing training, support from pros, and access to a community of supportive marketers who understand your struggle.
- The shift in blog monetization
- Why you should create content to make money
- How to get traffic to your blog
- Why you need to get off your own blog to become successful
- How to find where your audience is online
- How Darren uses Flickr to build a stronger community around his photography blog
- How Facebook can enhance your blogging
- How to seed your blog content on Facebook
What changes have you noticed in blogging? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.