In this video I interview Darren Rowse, co-author of the best-selling book ProBlogger and founder of the popular blog ProBlogger. You’ll find out how blogging has changed and what you need to know to adapt to these changes.
Darren talks about how he uses social media to build stronger relationships with his blog audience and gives you tips to find which social media platforms work best for your blog.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how blogging has changed:
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- The shift in blog monetization
- Why you should create content to make money
- How to get traffic to your blog
- Why you need to get off your own blog to become successful
- How to find where your audience is online
- How Darren uses Flickr to build a stronger community around his photography blog
- How Facebook can enhance your blogging
- How to seed your blog content on Facebook
What changes have you noticed in blogging? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Friday! 🔥