In this video I interview Michael Brito, vice president of Edelman Digital. Michael has worked with some big brands such as Hewlett Packard, Yahoo and Intel.
Michael explains why there’s a need to get your social media message right today and how businesses can use governance and training to do this. And you’ll also hear a great tip on how to get more out of your social media activities.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS April 20TH!
- How to avoid broadcasting several different messages on social media
- Who the right people are to own your messaging
- Why Intel does a great job using social media
- What things businesses can do to get more out of social media
- What kind of actions business should take
- Current trends in social media
- How important it is to mobilize your employee base on social media
How do you ensure your social media message is the right one for your business? Please share your comments below.