In this video I interview Alex Kinsella, product manager for BlackBerry App World. Alex talks about Webworks, a new development platform that makes it easy to build BlackBerry apps, and what this means for consumers.
You’ll also hear about the trends in mobile marketing and how this impacts businesses today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS April 20TH!
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- The apps available for BlackBerry today
- How the new the app platform means more apps for a better consumer experience
- What social media applications are available on BlackBerry
- How businesses can take location-based social apps to the next level
- The next step in the evolution of mobile apps
- How the corporate world is moving to meet the consumer world
How do you think businesses are embracing mobile apps? Please leave your comments below.