In this video I interview Alex Kinsella, product manager for BlackBerry App World. Alex talks about Webworks, a new development platform that makes it easy to build BlackBerry apps, and what this means for consumers.
You’ll also hear about the trends in mobile marketing and how this impacts businesses today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Become the Social Media Marketing Rockstar for Your Business
Meet your secret team that makes you look like a social media genius and empowers you to embrace change! We’re a genuine community of marketers from your friends at Social Media Examiner. And we’re here to support you. Think of us as your career insurance policy. We keep you focused on what matters. We make sure you won’t be left behind as the changes keep coming. Join the Social Media Marketing Society. Get access to monthly online training, expert support, and a thriving community of marketers who will empower you to succeed.CLICK HERE TO ENVISION A BETTER FUTURE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- The apps available for BlackBerry today
- How the new the app platform means more apps for a better consumer experience
- What social media applications are available on BlackBerry
- How businesses can take location-based social apps to the next level
- The next step in the evolution of mobile apps
- How the corporate world is moving to meet the consumer world
How do you think businesses are embracing mobile apps? Please leave your comments below.