In this video I interview Alex Kinsella, product manager for BlackBerry App World. Alex talks about Webworks, a new development platform that makes it easy to build BlackBerry apps, and what this means for consumers.
You’ll also hear about the trends in mobile marketing and how this impacts businesses today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- The apps available for BlackBerry today
- How the new the app platform means more apps for a better consumer experience
- What social media applications are available on BlackBerry
- How businesses can take location-based social apps to the next level
- The next step in the evolution of mobile apps
- How the corporate world is moving to meet the consumer world
How do you think businesses are embracing mobile apps? Please leave your comments below.