Chris shares the foundation pieces you need to build a successful business blog and explains how to create killer content to engage your audience and get the results you want from blogging. Chris also talks about the role blogs play within a good social media ecosystem and how this helps you connect with your audience.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- Know why you want to blog, who you’re creating the content for and what you want to get out of it
- Target your customers when you write because if you simply write in general about your topic you’ll only attract your peers
- Take advantage of the popularity of list posts
- Use stories because they never go out of fashion
- Draw from real experience to show more emotions and engage readers as a person so they can connect with you on a human level
- Don’t give up too soon
- Grow a thick skin and learn how to deal with the personal attacks that come with blogging and putting yourself out there
Do you blog? What tips do you have to share about blogging? Please leave them below.