Chris shares the foundation pieces you need to build a successful business blog and explains how to create killer content to engage your audience and get the results you want from blogging. Chris also talks about the role blogs play within a good social media ecosystem and how this helps you connect with your audience.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Know why you want to blog, who you’re creating the content for and what you want to get out of it
- Target your customers when you write because if you simply write in general about your topic you’ll only attract your peers
- Take advantage of the popularity of list posts
- Use stories because they never go out of fashion
- Draw from real experience to show more emotions and engage readers as a person so they can connect with you on a human level
- Don’t give up too soon
- Grow a thick skin and learn how to deal with the personal attacks that come with blogging and putting yourself out there
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Event starts Sunday, March 1, 2020.
Do you blog? What tips do you have to share about blogging? Please leave them below.