In this video I interview Greg Swan, VP of Digital Strategy at Weber Shandwick, one of whose clients is the U.S. Army.
Greg shares how the U.S. Army encourages soldiers to blog, develop authentic connections and participate in the conversations about joining the army. You'll find out what blogger outreach can mean to your business and pick up useful insights to successfully connect with influential bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- The story behind Army Strong Stories
- How the U.S. Army uses social media and technology to share stories
- How to encourage authenticity and transparency to build credibility
- How to actively listen and why that is important for developing advocates
- The reasons to consider a blogger outreach campaign
- How to look for the influencers relevant to your business
- How to use alternative channels to connect with influencers
What do you think? Can influential bloggers help your business? Do you have a blogger outreach campaign? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Curious about Web3?
Follow the Web3 Business podcast to find out how Web3 will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.