In this video I interview Greg Swan, VP of Digital Strategy at Weber Shandwick, one of whose clients is the U.S. Army.
Greg shares how the U.S. Army encourages soldiers to blog, develop authentic connections and participate in the conversations about joining the army. You'll find out what blogger outreach can mean to your business and pick up useful insights to successfully connect with influential bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- The story behind Army Strong Stories
- How the U.S. Army uses social media and technology to share stories
- How to encourage authenticity and transparency to build credibility
- How to actively listen and why that is important for developing advocates
- The reasons to consider a blogger outreach campaign
- How to look for the influencers relevant to your business
- How to use alternative channels to connect with influencers
Connect with Greg on Twitter @GregSwan, on Facebook and check out Greg's music blog, Perfect Porridge.
What do you think? Can influential bloggers help your business? Do you have a blogger outreach campaign? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS