In this video I interview Greg Swan, VP of Digital Strategy at Weber Shandwick, one of whose clients is the U.S. Army.
Greg shares how the U.S. Army encourages soldiers to blog, develop authentic connections and participate in the conversations about joining the army. You’ll find out what blogger outreach can mean to your business and pick up useful insights to successfully connect with influential bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Media Marketing Society (Ongoing Online Training)
Want to confidently secure your future? Is your mission to bring in more revenue, attract better leads, or increase exposure for your company or clients? The Society Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers—a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable. Join thousands of your peers and receive ongoing training, support from pros, and access to a community of supportive marketers who understand your struggle.
JOIN NOW - SALE ENDS MARCH 5TH!
- The story behind Army Strong Stories
- How the U.S. Army uses social media and technology to share stories
- How to encourage authenticity and transparency to build credibility
- How to actively listen and why that is important for developing advocates
- The reasons to consider a blogger outreach campaign
- How to look for the influencers relevant to your business
- How to use alternative channels to connect with influencers
What do you think? Can influential bloggers help your business? Do you have a blogger outreach campaign? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.