In this video I interview Greg Swan, VP of Digital Strategy at Weber Shandwick, one of whose clients is the U.S. Army.
Greg shares how the U.S. Army encourages soldiers to blog, develop authentic connections and participate in the conversations about joining the army. You’ll find out what blogger outreach can mean to your business and pick up useful insights to successfully connect with influential bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, December 10th, 2019.
- The story behind Army Strong Stories
- How the U.S. Army uses social media and technology to share stories
- How to encourage authenticity and transparency to build credibility
- How to actively listen and why that is important for developing advocates
- The reasons to consider a blogger outreach campaign
- How to look for the influencers relevant to your business
- How to use alternative channels to connect with influencers
What do you think? Can influential bloggers help your business? Do you have a blogger outreach campaign? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.